Safety and Risk Management Training
Safety and Risk Management assists University Personnel with safety and compliance trainings. All of the trainings listed are free of charge for University Employees. If a course you need is not present, if it is not offered at an appropriate time, or if you want a dedicated training for your group, please contact the Training and Development Coordinator at email@example.com or 994-7760.
SRM offers two different types of trainings:
- Classroom/Hands-On Training: Common classes are First Aid, CPR/AED, Fire Extinguisher Safety, Laboratory Safety, Ladder Safety, Defensive Driving, etc.
- **PLEASE NOTE: This link will take you to a general log in page.
- At the login enter username: 6450632 & password: 59718.
- After you log in and choose a course you will enter your personal information for record keeping.
MSU Vehicle Use Training
For a flow-chart of required, recommended and available training options, please see our Interactive Vehicle Use Flow Chart or click on the image below to access.
- If you have a question regarding your training records, please contact the Training and Development Coordinator (994-7760).
Blank training roster to record trainings, and to submit to SRM.