Adobe Campus License
MSU has a campus license with Adobe.
Students: are licensed for Adobe Creative Cloud which includes the option to download Acrobat Pro DC.
Faculty and staff are all licensed for Acrobat Pro DC. A limited number of Adobe Creative Cloud licenses are available upon request. Software can only be downloaded on university-owned computers.
Get Adobe software:
Acrobat Pro DC -
Faculty/Staff see download instructions at Acrobat Pro DC.
Students - follow instructions at Adobe Creative Cloud for MSU students.
Creative Cloud -
Faculty/Staff complete the Adobe CC Request form to request a license.
Students visit Adobe Creative Cloud for MSU students for instructions on downloading Creative Cloud.
Acrobat DC Pro
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe CC tutorials on Lynda - available for free through the MSU Library's Lynda subscription
- Adobe CC Learn & Support portal - user guides and tutorials
- Adobe CC Training - training courses offered through Adobe
Additional tools -
Adobe Document Cloud for Office 365
An add-in that makes working with PDFs in Office 365 Word, Excel and PowerPoint even
more efficient (includes desktop and online apps).
Get Adobe Document Cloud for Office 365.
*NOTE on logging into Lynda.
After clicking one of the Lynda tutorial links above follow these instructions:
- Click the Sign In button (not Sign Up), then click Continue(see image below).
- Log in with your MSU NetID and password.
IMPORTANT: If you are not prompted with the box shown above, go to http://guides.lib.montana.edu/lynda. Enter your NetID and Password when prompted. When the Lynda page opens enter Adobe DC Pro or Creative Cloud into the Search field to find tutorials.