How to connect to Knox from a Mac
Access Knox from a Mac by creating a server connection in the Finder.
To create a server connection:
- Click the Finder icon located in the dock.
- Click Go on the menu bar, then click Connect to Server (figure 1).
- Enter the address of your Knox folder in the Server Address field
(example: smb://knox.montana.edu/YourFolderName (figure 2).
- Click the Connect button (figure 2).
The login window opens.
- Enter your NetID and password (figure 3).
The Finder opens with your Knox Folder displayed.
Please contact the UIT Service Desk at 994-1777 or email@example.com.
Figure 3. Login Window.Return to top