Web & Digital Communications
For questions regarding the transition to NetIDs, please visit the IT website for transition information.
What we do:
Through content management, development, support, social media, mobile, email communications, digital signage, and governance, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of MSU’s Web and digital communications.
In other words, we make the products of your work better while making your job easier.
How we can help:
The Web content management system (Web CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of Web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease.
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Monday, April 21, 9:00am
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Wednesday, April 23, 12:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Friday, April 25, 1:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Monday, April 28, 9:00am
- Web CMS: Open support session Wednesday, April 30, 12:00pm