Web Content Management System (CMS) Project
About the Web CMS Project
Through the strategic funding of the Web Content Management System (CMS) investment proposal at MSU-Bozeman and the MSU-Bozeman ITC capital plan, Montana State University can move forward with the investigation and purchase of a CMS. The licensing cost for the CMS and a support personnel have been funded on a one-time basis for three years. After a thorough project assessment, the funding may be permanently allocated to the project.
- Implementation Schedule To Be Announced
- Training Schedule To Be Announced
- Schedule Shift: Due to flu and some unexpected complexities, the MSU-Bozeman implementation has been pushed back to mid February. Initial sites are expected to go into production the week of February 17.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Web CMS project
- Help Identify MSU Web Content Managers
Intro to the Web Content Management System (CMS) project
All comments and feedback are welcome, but should be channeled through Jake Dolan, the committee chair.