Web Content Management System (CMS) Project
The Web content management system (Web CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of Web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease.
- Register for a training session.
- CMS Knowledge Base
- Frequently asked questions
- Identify your department's web administrators
Introduction to the Web CMS project
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Friday, April 18, 1:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Monday, April 21, 9:00am
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Wednesday, April 23, 12:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Friday, April 25, 1:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Monday, April 28, 9:00am
- Web CMS: Open support session Wednesday, April 30, 12:00pm
- The CMS has officially launched! See examples: Office of the President, Human Resources
- Registration for training sessions is now open to the university public.
About the Web CMS Project
Through the strategic funding of the Web Content Management System (CMS) investment proposal at MSU-Bozeman and the MSU-Bozeman ITC capital plan, Montana State University can move forward with the investigation and purchase of a CMS. The licensing cost for the CMS and a support personnel have been funded on a one-time basis for three years. After a thorough project assessment, the funding may be permanently allocated to the project.