Web Content Management System (CMS)
The Web content management system (Web CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of Web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease.
- Register for a training session.
- CMS Introductory Training Refresher video
- CMS Knowledge Base
- Frequently asked questions
Introduction to the Web CMS project
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Monday, February 2, 10:30am
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Thursday, February 5, 10:00am
- Web CMS: Open support session Friday, February 6, 12:00pm
- Web CMS: Open support session Thursday, February 12, 11:00am
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Friday, February 13, 2:00pm
- Training: Introduction to the Web CMS Tuesday, February 17, 10:00am
- The CMS has officially launched! See examples: Office of the President, Human Resources
- Registration for training sessions is now open to the university public.
- Slides for Introduction Training are available.
About the Web CMS Project
Through the strategic funding of the Web Content Management System (CMS) investment proposal at MSU-Bozeman and the MSU-Bozeman ITC capital plan, Montana State University can move forward with the investigation and purchase of a CMS. The licensing cost for the CMS and a support personnel have been funded on a one-time basis for three years. After a thorough project assessment, the funding may be permanently allocated to the project.