OSP Forms

Files in Excel Format

Files in Word Format

Files in PDF Format

Other MSU Forms - links to forms web pages

MSU's Federalwide Assurance document

Have a project with a private (non federal or state funding) sponsor? (New)
Go to the Technology Transfer Office Forms page and click on the Standard Research Agreement which is needed before the project can begin.