MSU Army ROTC Bobcat Battalion
New Student Orientation:
Zero Week: 16-19 August
- Joint with Army and Air Force
- Move In Early
- Program Review
- Breakout Sessions
- Uniforms, Contracting Paperwork, PT
- M Hike & Contracting
- Team Building Activities
- Register for Fall Classes
- Learn about Campus Resources
- Learn requirements for your specific branch
- Mentor Panel
- BBQs and all meals included
23 August: First day of Classes
Important Dates for Fall 2023
- 23 August: First Day of Classes
- 29 August: Last day to self-add a course
- 4 September: Labor Day (No Classes, Offices Closed)
- 6 September: Last day to self-drop a course
- 13 September: Last day to drop a course without a "W"
- 1 October: Spring 2024 Graduation Applications Due
- 10 November: Veteran's Day (No Classes, Offices Closed)
- 15 November: Last day to drop a course with a "W"
- Fall Break: 20-24 November (No Classes, Offices Open)
- 11-14 December: Finals Week
- 15 December: Commencement
- 15 December: Commissioning - 4:00pm, Inspiration Hall, Norm Asbjornson Hall, MSU
2023-2024 MSU Scholarship Application For Returning Students
Scholarship applications will open November 1, 2023.
Applications for the 2022-2023 Academic Year Scholarships are open for all Cadets. Please visit this page to apply. If you have questions, please email or stop into 301 Hamilton Hall for assistance 8:00am - 2:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Program Activities & Videos
2021 Ranger Challenge Highlights
What's Your Warrior?
The Bobcat Battalion challenges you to enroll in the most exciting course on campus. We educate, develop, and train top quality student leaders from high schools and on-campus. MSU Army ROTC forges cadets into the next generation of officers for the U.S. Army and the nation.
Privacy Act Notice: Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. However, delays in providing you requested materials may result by not providing complete information. All information collected will be used strictly for recruiting purposes. The authority for the collection of this information is Title 10, United States Code, Section 503.