The Montana State University Fall 2023 Career Fair is now open! The fair will be moving to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in the Fall and will provide the same 2-day format, while continuing to offer our networking events, info sessions and on-campus interviews.
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Info Sessions: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Industry Partner Diversity Allies Mentoring/Networking Luncheon: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Networking Events for College of Business, College of Agriculture, Computer Science & Engineering, and Civil & construction Engineering: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- All-Majors Networking Event: 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Careers Fair Day 1: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Veterans Networking Event: 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Resume Reviews & Mock Interviewing "speed rounds" with students: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Career Fair Day 2: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- On-Campus Interviews Day 1: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 6, 2023
- On-Campus Interviews Day 2: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fair registration includes unlimited attendance at all networking receptions and breakfast/lunch for designated attendees.
May 15 - June 14
June 15 - October 5
|2 Day 12-Foot Premium||$2,850||$2,999|
|2 Day 8-Foot Premium||$1,899||$1,999|
|2 Day 12-Foot||$1,475||$1,550|
|2 Day 6-Foot||$950||$998|
|1 Day 12-Foot||$800||$849|
|1 Day 6-Foot||$475||$499|
To register for the Fair, log-in to your HireABobcat.com account and search "Montana State University" under the "Fairs" menu option in the left-side navigation.
- Register for an employer account
- Already have an account? Log-in here
- Employer's Cancellation Policy
We understand circumstances can change - please reach out to our team to via email to [email protected] to notify us of your cancellation for the fair.
Please note our refund policy:
Up to 15 calendar days prior to the Fair: Registrants can elect to have their registration fee rolled to the next Career Fair, or request a full refund.
During this time, it is particularly important to Career, Internship & Student Employment Services that we have the ability to follow-through on our promise of a great Career Fair experience for you, and our students, alike.
Therefore, cancellations made less than 15 calendars days before the Fair, are not eligible for refund due to the expenses and generated expectation we have incurred planning for your attendance.
Instead, we will manage your booth in your absence, and will coach students on how best to apply to your organization, collect resumes on your behalf and answer general inquiries. Our team will coordinate with you to obtain your materials and to gain an understanding of your application process and open positions.
Please note, you are responsible for the full 100% registration fee if we are not notified of your cancellation.
- Call us 406-994-7627
- Visit the Handshake Help Center
- Fill out our help and questions form for additional assistance
Be Career Fair Ready
- Career Fair Prep Student Events
- Employer Info Sessions
- Bobcat Career Closet
- Download the Career Fair Plus App