Internship and Job Opportunities
University-wide Internship & Job Postings
- Visit www.HireABobcat.com for postings.
Where to find additional Jobs and Internship Opportunities
- The Bracken Center emails out opportunities to students frequently, keep an eye out for those emails!
- Opportunities from the emails and sent to Jabs can also be found at https://www.montana.edu/business/bracken/opportunities.html.
- LinkedIn (Click here for a Virtual LinkedIn Workshop from the BBCC)
- Attend one of our three Meet the Recruiters Fairs.
Internships for credit
- You can get up to 3 upper division business elective credits for your qualifying internship.
- Internship guidelines, click here.
There are many internship opportunities available for our students. Paid, unpaid, for credit and not-for credit. If you want credit for your internship experience, you must be formally admitted to the college of business. Internships are elective credits and you can only use an internship for 3 upper-division business electives.
- Register and familiarize yourself with www.HireABobcat.com
- Read the Bracken Job/Internship emails
- Attend Meet the Business Recruiters, Career Fairs and Professional Development events hosted by the JJCBE
- Talk to your faculty
- Be involved in a student organization
- Research organizations, industries and associations that interest you. Check websites for "Careers" or "Recruiting"
- Consult The Bracken Center at [email protected]
Remember, many internships turn into full-time job offers!