Internship and Job Opportunities
University-wide Internship & Job Postings
- Visit www.HireABobcat.com for postings.
Where to find additional Jobs and Internship Opportunities
- The Bracken Center emails out opportunities to students frequently, keep an eye out for those emails!
- Connect with Chelsey Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-994-1995, or in Jabs 102.
- LinkedIn (Click here for a Virtual LinkedIn Workshop from the BBCC)
Internships for credit
- You can get up to 3 upper division business elective credits for your qualifying internship.
- Internship guidelines and application forms, click here.
There are many internship opportunities available for our students. Paid, unpaid, for credit and not-for credit. If you want credit for your internship experience, you must be formally admitted to the college of business. Internships are elective credits and you can only use an internship for 3 upper-division business electives.
- Register and familiarize yourself with www.HireABobcat.com
- Read the Bracken Job/Internship emails
- Check the bulletin board outside of the Bracken Center (108 Jabs Hall)
- Attend Meet the Business Recruiters, Career Fairs and Professional Development events hosted by the JJCBE
- Talk to your faculty
- Be involved in a student organization
- Research organizations, industries and associations that interest you. Check websites for "Careers" or "Recruiting"
- Consult The Bracken Center at email@example.com
Remember, many internships turn into full-time job offers!