International Travel Fellowships (Scholarships)
BRACKEN INTERNATIONAL AND ARMISTEAD FELLOWSHIP (Scholarship)
The MSU Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (Jabs) offers fellowships (scholarships) to Jabs students for international activities. We encourage any student planning a business education experience abroad to apply for funding assistance through the Bracken Center.
Please email [email protected]for more information or an application for International Fellowship (Scholarship).
Criteria for Eligibility for International Fellowship
- Business major
- Activity must involve travel to a foreign destination (outside the US and its territories)
- Activity must have a substantial academic component (e.g. study abroad, internship, summer program)
- Strong justification for participating in the activity, including a demonstrated commitment to international business education and professional development (should be demonstrated in your essay)
- Enrollment at MSU during the term of your international activity (this can be arranged in a variety of ways)
Study Abroad Opportunities can be viewed at http://www.montana.edu/business/international/study_abroad.html
THE BEST APPLICANT WILL:
- Be admitted into Jabs by the time of travel
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Have good reasons for wanting to participate in the program or activity (demonstrated in your essay)
- Have a strong recommendation from a faculty member
SOME FELLOWSHIPS ALSO STATE A PREFERENCE FOR:
- Junior or Senior status
- Students pursuing the International Business minor
For more information, please contact the Jabs Office of Student Services at [email protected].