Training: AED Awareness
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 from 2:00pm to 2:45pm
- Strand Union Building, TBA - view map
Safety and Risk Management is hosting an AED Awareness Training. This course teaches you about Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), their functions, how they operate, and allows you to use AED trainers on Manikins to become familiar with the operations.
Intended Audience: All employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Locate the nearest AED to you on campus
- Turn on an AED
- Operate the AED safely and properly
- Give assistance until Advanced Medical Assistance is available
Registration is required and registration can be completed at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:112982303315542
Please contact Trevor with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety and Risk Management