Celebrating Years of Service
- Friday, October 10, 2014 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
Montana State University will honor and express appreciation to classified and professional staff members for their dedication and years of service to MSU at the first annual Years of Service Ceremony, set for Friday, Oct. 10, from 2-4 p.m. in the SUB Ballrooms. Awards are provided in 5-year increments based on date of service and recognized at employment milestones of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 (or more than 40) years.
Eligibility in a service category include:
- All benefit eligible employees at a 0.5 FTE or greater;
- MSU employees from Bozeman campus;
- Employees who have hit their 5 year service increment by June 30th, 2014;
- Years of service tally based on total years of service in the MSU community, excluding breaks in service, but including shifts between classification levels.
A list of employees in each year of service increment will be published by the end of August. Please direct any questions to Susan Alt in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 994-3344.
To view the list of award recipients, visit http://www.montana.edu/media/service/Fall-2014-Years-of-Service-Award-Recipients.pdf.