Bobcat Ski Day
- Friday, January 22, 2016 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area
Hit the slopes with your MSU Alumni Association and fellow Bobcats at Bridger Bowl for the annual Bobcat Ski Day. We'll be handing out fun goodies, so be sure to wear your Blue & Gold! In addition to sharing your Bobcat pride, $5 from every lift ticket will be donated to the MSU Ski Team.
Ride the shuttle
- $5 per person to ride our shuttle to and from Bridger Bowl, click button below to register
- All shuttle riders pay only $20 for lift ticket
- 8:00 a.m. departure from Bobcat Stadium
- 4:15 p.m. departure from Bridger Bowl
- Registration deadline is January 20
Head up with friends
- Carpool and pay only $20 per lift ticket--at least three people in the car
- Season pass holders get preferred parking and 15% off food with carloads of three or more skiers
- Regular lift ticket prices for carloads of two or less
Live music 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Join us at Deer Park Chalet from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. for live music (artist to be determined). MSU Alumni Association members will receive a Cat Coin to redeem a free beverage of your choice at Deer Park Chalet or Face Shots in the Jim Bridger Lodge.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact the MSU Alumni Foundation at 855-850-2586 or email@example.com.
- Alumni Association
RSVP Reservation Desk