College of Arts & Architecture Fall Art Walk scheduled for October 27th
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Haynes Hall - view map
Montana State University will host a Fall Art Walk on campus on Thursday, October 27th from 7:30 to 9:30 pm with exhibits and receptions in the Helen E. Copeland Gallery in Haynes Hall and the Dean's Gallery, JLF Conference Room, 2nd Floor Commons and Main Gallery in Cheever Hall.
Guest artist, Doug Russell, will give an artist talk at 6:30 pm in Cheever 215 with the art walk starting immediately afterwards in the Helen E. Copeland Gallery with hors d'oeuvres at 7:30 pm and ending in Cheever's Main Gallery with dessert.
The exhibits are:
- Doug Russell “Upon All of Their Tomorrows” in the Helen E. Copeland Gallery in Haynes Hall.
- Ella Watson “What Remains” in Cheever’s Main Gallery
- School of Art students “Cup Aesthetic” in the Dean’s Gallery in Cheever Hall.
- International Belt Competition finalists in the 2nd Floor Commons area in Cheever Hall.
- Scotland Steele Photography Popup in the 2nd Floor Commons area and JLF Conference Room in Cheever Hall.
Free and open to the public
- College of Arts and Architecture