- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
No Classes; Offices ClosedTO VOTE IN GALLATIN COUNTY, YOU MUST:
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ID!Late Registration ClosesNovember 5, 2018NoonElection DayNovember 6, 20187 AM - 8 PMLate Registration ReopensNovember 6, 20187:00 AM*Note: If you missed the regular registration deadline, you may still register for the election by going to the Election Department in the County Courthouse at 311 West Main - Room 210 in Bozeman until 12:00 noon the day before the election or from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day.If you do not receive a ballot in the mail, you may be an INACTIVE VOTER.To verify your voter status, click on the "MY VOTER PAGE" link above orcall the Gallatin County Election Office at 582-3060.Contact:Clerk & Recorder/Election Adminstratorcharlotte.email@example.comAddress:311 West Main
- Be registered as required by law.
- Be 18 years old or older on or before the next election.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Have lived in Gallatin County, MT for at least 30 days.
- Not be a convicted felon serving a sentence in a penal institution.
- Not have been judged in a court of law to be of unsound mind.
Bozeman, MT 59715Phone:406-582-3060Fax:406-582-3068Hours:Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed on legal holidays