Montana INBRE Student Research Celebration
- Friday, April 13, 2018 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Leon Johnson Hall, 339 - view map
Montana INBRE’s 2018 Student Research Celebration honoring Montana INBRE-supported student researchers and mentors will take place on Friday, April 13th, 2018 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. in 339 Leon Johnson Hall on the MSU-Bozeman campus. Doors will open at 4:45 p.m., and there will be refreshments available before and after the event.
- RSVP for the INBRE evening event by April 2nd - email Barbara Bunge (email@example.com)
- Students: make sure to tell us if you graduated last fall or will graduate this spring or summer
- We are hosting a poster competition for all Montana INBRE students with prizes awarded at the evening event
The Montana INBRE Student Celebration follows directly after MSU’s Annual Student Research Celebration and poster session. The poster session is open to all Montana INBRE-supported students, regardless of institution. We encourage all Montana INBRE students to present your research with us here!
- MSU-Bozeman students can register for the poster session here. (due March 4th)
- Non-MSU Students enrolled at partner institutions can register using the attached abstract submission worksheet (due no later than March 30th)
- Questions about the poster session can be directed to MSU Undergraduate Scholars Program
For questions about the Poster Session, please contact:
USP Program Coordinator
For questions about the Montana INBRE evening celebration, please contact:
Dr. Sarah Codd