- Friday, April 20, 2018 from 10:00am to 11:00am
- MSU Library, Innovative Learning Studio - view map
Conducting research involving data gathering or interested in assessment surveys? Come learn about Qualtrics, a powerful survey research tool available to all MSU faculty and students. This workshop presents an introduction to Qualtrics and a basic overview of Qualtrics’ tools including
- Creating a basic survey
- Different survey question types
- Formatting and validation option
- Skip and display logic
- Distribution choices
- Getting reports out of Qualtrics
Want to attend online? Be sure to register and note that you'd like to attend online. The webinar link will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.
Registration is recommended but not required. Walk-ins welcome as long as there is room. Bring your own laptop or use one of ours.
Related Guide: Qualtrics by Hannah McKelvey
View the complete library workshops calendar.