Graduate School Coffee Talk
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 from 10:00am to 11:00am
- Jake Jabs Hall, 103 - view map
The Graduate School hosts a "Coffee Talk" session at least once a semester. These informal meetings for faculty and staff of graduate degree-granting departments is a time to discuss new items, ask questions, and talk about graduate education on campus.
The topic of this Coffee Talk is DegreeWorks and our recent transition to using DegreeWorks for the graduation audit process. During this Coffee Talk we will:
- Review how The Graduate School uses DegreeWorks generally (programs of study, changes, exceptions, advisor, etc)
- Review the new graduation audit process
- Discuss the roles of Admins/GCs in DegreeWorks for grad students
- Answer questions
Please feel free to visit The Graduate School’s FAQ page: http://www.montana.edu/gradschool/faq.html (click the DegreeWorks topic) or visit our How To documents http://www.montana.edu/gradschool/resources/how-to.html and click the fifth bullet (How to Use DegreeWorks to Track a Student’s Program of Study).