Summer London Trip Info Session
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Jake Jabs Hall, Jabs 204 - view map
The College is offering another Entrepreneurial and Small Business Experience trip to London, England. It is a 3 credit class this spring with travel Summer 2019.
Interested? Drop by one of six info sessions:
- Tuesday, September 11 at Noon in Jabs 204
- Thursday, September 13 at 9:00 am, in Jabs 204
- Monday, September 17 at Noon in Jabs 204
- Wednesday, September 19 at Noon in Jabs 204
- Tuesday, September 25 at 5:00 pm in Jabs 204
- Thursday, September 27 at Noon in Jabs 204
Contact Linda Ward: 994-1995, email@example.com or visit our “for students” entrepreneurship opportunities webpage: http://www.montana.edu/business/e-center/for-students.html.