AMA at MSU's Marketing Week - Job Prep Event
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Jake Jabs Hall - view map
On October 2nd, AMA at Montana State will host an event to help you prepare for the upcoming recruitment fairs.
Hear from a Human Resource professional, practice your interviewing skills, have your resume reviewed, and learn from industry experts in the Jabs Hall Forum (111, 103, 207).
- Rotate among three stations that include (1) resume reviews, (2) practice interviews, and (3) Q&A with industry professionals
- Bring a hard copy of your resume. Get the chance to brush up on your interview skills. Ask for career advice from industry pros in Accounting, Finance, HR, Management, and Marketing.
- Free Vineyard Vines tie to everyone who participates.
The Job Prep Event is a part of AMA at Montana State's Marketing Week events. The week's events include:
Monday: Agency Crawl
Tuesday: Job Prep Event at 5 pm in Jabs Hall.
Wednesday: Info panel with Kiewit, Boeing, NAVSEA, and Fluke at 3:30 pm in Jabs 207.
Thursday: Sales Competition from 4:30-5:30 pm
Friday: Scavenger Hunt! Meet in Jabs Hall at 4:30.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.