DEADLINE- Market Beef Intent to Enter
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- MSU Extension, Cascade County
Beef ear tags are available for pick up at the Extension office. Ear tags go in the left ear. 4-H members may Intent to enter as many animals as they want, along with the $10 per animal Intent to Enter Fee. Market Beef must be in possession, ear tagged and on feed by January 1, 2019. Beef Intent to Enter forms and the FULL BODY PHOTO showing the ear tag in the animal and so that the tag number can be read is due to the Extension Office on (or before) January 9, 2019. Late entries will be accepted until Wednesday, January 16, 2019, with a $25 per animal late fee. Beef Intent to Enter forms will be available after November 20, 2018. 4-H members can pick up ear tags at the MSU Cascade County Extension office.
Intent to Enter Reminders:
- The 4-H member and a parent MUST sign the form.
- Fill out the form completely. Animal descriptions of color, unique markings, and complete mailing address of the breeder. Forms missing information will not be accepted.
- A photo showing the full body of the animal with the ear tag installed that clearly shows the ear tag number is required. 4-H members are encouraged to get their ear tags early and take the pictures before the weather gets bad.
- Intent forms can be turned in before the deadline for all species.
- Note: The Intent to Enter does not automatically enter your market animal in the Cascade County 4-H Show and Sale. You must fill out a separate Cascade County Livestock Show Entry Form.
- Rose Malisani