125 Extraordinary Ordinary Women of MSU featured in the Library through November 9th
Since the university’s creation 125 years ago, the women of Montana State University have made remarkable contributions to the status of women at the institution, in the state and across the country. In this year celebrating MSU’s 125th anniversary, the President’s Commission on the Status of University Women is honoring women leaders, problem solvers and innovators from today and throughout MSU’s history.
Nominations poured in from across Montana, recognizing those who have had an impact on the status of women at MSU and inspired others by their example. Out of nearly 400 nominations, 125 Extraordinary Ordinary Women of MSU were selected.
Explore the profiles of these Extraordinary Ordinary Women at www.montana.edu/125women and in several locations in the MSU Library until November 9th.
- Posters and interactive display of honorees in the atrium (see photo)
- Featured contributors to the MSU Library Open Collection on the book shelves near the Cyberwall
- Featured contributors to the MSU Library Special Collections in Special Collections on 2nd floor
- 125 Women featured on the Cyberwall
- Don’t miss the display case at the Library entrance!
- President's Commission on the Status of University Women