Montana INBRE / USP Spring Undergraduate Research Proposals Due
Spring Semester Undergraduate Research Proposals for Montana INBRE / Undergraduate Scholars Program (USP) funding are due on December 9th, 2017 before 11:59 pm.
Spring semester awards are for $900 and require at least 100-hours spent committed to your research project.
Montana INBRE funds biomedical research across a wide variety of disciplines affecting human and veterinary health, including:
- Cell Biology and Neuroscience
- Biomedical Engineering (Biological, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical)
- Psychology & other Social Sciences impacting human health
- Computational Biology (including math, computer science)
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Human Health and Development
- Public Health
- Veterinary Health