Indigenous Research Methods - EHHD Brown-bag seminar
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Reid Hall, 332 - view map
Panel of faculty and graduate students (Rae Howe, Vanessa Simonds, Christine Stanton and Sweeney Windchief) will share their understanding of and engagement with Indigenous Research Methods in an EHHD brown-bag seminar.
Questions panelists address may include:
- What does the term “Indigenous Research Methods” mean to you?
- What is entailed in their practice and how is your research informed by these methods?
- What are the critical features of IRM that set them apart from other research methods or approaches (e.g. CBPR)?
- College of Education, Health and Human Development