Business Transition and Succession Planning seminar
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Montana Manufacturing Center (MMEC), Conference room - view map
A half-day workshop on Jan. 17 is designed to help business owners begin creating their own specific paths to higher valuation.
The workshop is hosted by the Bozeman Small Business Development Center, Rocky Mountain Bank, the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center, MSU Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship and the City of Bozeman.
Business owners will be guided through questions such as:
- Where are you going in the next 12-18 months, and how will you get there?
- What risks threaten the outcome(s) you seek, and how will you manage them?
- What agile strategies will you implement to take you and your business to your desired outcome(s)?
- How is my team doing, and what will improve its function?
The instructor is Alistair Stewart of Montana State University. Stewart is Montana's first Certified Exit Planning Advisor and also serves as a senior advisor to an investment banking firm. He is an advisor to a leading transition readiness consultancy and teaches agile strategy at Purdue University.
The seminar is $199.
Register through MSU Academic Technology and Outreach at https://eu.courses.montana.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=19SAEXIT
For more information, contact Nicole Soll with MSU ATO at [email protected]