Common Threads Network of Indigenous Communities' Research Partners - February monthly meeting
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 from 3:00pm to 4:15pm
- Strand Union Building, 235 - view map
This open-invitation network meets monthly for faculty, grad students & staff engaged off-campus with Indigenous communities conduct research and/or provide service program support. This group liaisons with the Council on American Indian Programs which focuses on American Indian student success. MSU increasingly is a leader in partnership work with Indigenous communities. We believe it helps all of our work if we know more about what each other is doing and have the opportunity to share best practices. Indigenous partners appreciate when different partners at the university are aware of each other’s projects, and where appropriate, are collaborating with each other, to reduce the burden and increase coordination and benefits for their communities. Common Threads also engages with MSU policy questions related to fostering healthy, productive partnerships.
Spring 2019 meeting dates:
- February 14, Thursday, 3-4:15pm in SUB 235
- March 12, Tuesday, 11am-12:15pm in Reid 425
- April 11, Thursday, 3-4:15pm in SUB 235
- May 7, Tuesday, 11am-12:15pm in SUB 235
Previous months' minutes and other information available from Elizabeth Bird, firstname.lastname@example.org. And just ask, to be added to our listserv.
- College of Education, Health and Human Development