Designing and Administering Assessment Activities for Program Assessment
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Strand Union Building, 235 - view map
In this workshop, you will be reviewing your program’s course map and program assessment plan to develop a strategy for designing and administering assessment activities.
Participants will need to bring the following material:
1) Program learning outcomes
2) Course map – alignment between curriculum and program learning outcomes.
3) Assessment Schedule
4) Be prepared to share! If you have examples of embedded assessment activities, and how
you assessed them, we would like to hear from you!
We will review program material and discuss ways to make assessment both manageable and meaningful.
Contact Rachel Anderson for questions at email@example.com or 406-994-4337
- Center for Faculty Excellence