Listening Session for Vice President of Research, Graduate Education Economic Development Search
- Monday, April 22, 2019 from 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Strand Union Building, Ballroom B - view map
Dear MSU Community,
Earlier this week, we launched the search for Montana State University's new Vice President of Research, Graduate Education and Economic Development, this week.
We would like to provide the opportunity for all faculty and staff to participate in an open listening session with Betty Asher, Partner & Executive Vice President from Greenwood/Asher & Associates, Inc., the executive search and recruiting firm, working with MSU on this search.
The members of the search committee are:
- Abbie Richards (Committee Chair), Chair of Faculty Senate and Associate Professor in the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering's Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Sreekala Bajwa, Vice President of Agriculture, Dean of the College of Agriculture, and Director of the Montana Agricultural Experimental Station
- Mark Jutila, Regents Professor and Department Head of Microbiology and Immunology
- David Miller, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Suzanne Held, Professor, College of Education, Health and Human Development
- Liz Shanahan, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science
- Sarah Shannon, Dean, College of Nursing
Here are the details of the listening session:
Monday, April 22nd
11:00 AM - Noon
Ballroom B, Strand Union Building
We look forward to your participation.
President, Montana State University
- Julie Heard