Tech Bites: Cybersecurity for Montana Manufacturers
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 from 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Morrison-Maierle, 1055 Mount Ave, Missoula, MT 59801
Manufacturing companies, in particular, small and mid-sized organizations, are becoming more susceptible to cyberattacks including data breaches.
Why? Manufacturing companies are increasingly warehousing data of interest to cybercriminals. Primary targets (for example, banks and tech companies) have beefed up security, making manufacturing companies the new low-hanging fruit.
What are manufacturing companies up against?
- Cybersecurity breaches
- IP theft and industrial espionage
- Disruptive innovation
- Lack of access to critical talent and the skills gap
- Regulatory issues
- Intensified global competition
Join us for Tech Bites and a free lunch to learn more about developing actionable, flexible strategies to secure your present-day and future success.