- Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 11:45am to 1:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
Thursday, September 5 || 11:45 am – 1:00 pm || SUB 233
Lunch will be served at 11:45 am. RSVP here
Will be available via Webex as well. Please indicate that you will be joining via Webex when registering or email [email protected] for the link.
Facilitated by Doralyn Rossmann, Head of Digital Library Initiatives and Leila Sterman, Scholarly Communication Librarian, Library
By making your research visible and accessible you increase chances of your research being noticed, used, and having impact, thus increasing your own reputation and chances of success in your academic work. Researchers are embracing a variety of activities and tools to promote work, connect with other researchers, and engage in scholarly discourse. This workshop will cover six steps to increased visibility and impact of research activity and will provide recommendations of tools that can help in this process.
Attendees will receive 1 credit towards membership in the Center and 1 credit towards the Early Career Success Certificate.
Attending this event allows faculty to achieve these CFE faculty learning outcomes:
- Increasing scholarly/creative productivity
- Increasing the publication, exhibition, presentation, and performance of scholarly/creative work to a broad audience
- Developing relationships to promote research and scholarly excellence, and encourage collaboration across disciplines