Parking changes are coming to MSU
This summer, MSU Parking Services implemented parking changes across campus designed to increase availability of parking spaces, better organize permits and lots, reduce visual clutter and provide clearer and more informative signage for all who park on campus.
Some of the improvements are:
- New Lot Designations
- Sign Clutter Reduction
- Special Considerations for Current Reserved Permit Holders
- Increased Parking Opportunities
- Elimination of Parking Permit Hangtags
- Customer Service Improvements
- Expanded Visitor Parking
- Updated Parking Regulations and Map
- Passport Pay-by-App
- Parking and Special Event Information Radio Station
- Safer Biking Opportunities
The new parking map is available online or in print at Parking Services at the University Police building at the corner of Seventh and Kagy.
We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this transition. For questions, please write us at email@example.com or call 406-994-1723.