Bias Literacy Workshop for Retention, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP) Committee Members
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 235 - view map
Prior to conducting a review of candidates for retention, tenure, and promotion, all RTP committee members and administrative reviewers are required to attend a bias literacy workshop (every 2 years). RTP committee members can choose ONE of the bias literacy sessions below to attend:
- Monday, August 19th; 1:00-2:30 pm; SUB 168
- Tuesday, August 20th; 9:00-10:30 am; SUB 235
- Wednesday, September 11th; 3:30-5:00 pm; SUB 235
A link to a recording of the bias literacy training will be made available for RTP committee members unable to attend one of these sessions. No registration necessary. Due to space constraints, these workshops are for current RTP committee members only.
Contact Ariel Donohue, Senior Diversity and Inclusion Officer, at email@example.com with questions.