Grad Student ETD (Electronic Theses & Dissertations) Workshop
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- MSU Library, Innovative Learning Studio (1st Floor Library) - view map
Are you a graduate student taking a thesis or dissertation (590 or 690) credit for the first time? Then this seminar is geared towards you!
Join a discussion with the MSU Library, The Graduate School, and The Writing Center to learn about how your research is archived at the Library and other library data services.
- Overview of ScholarWorks
- Data Storage options at the MSU Library
- Creative Commons and copyright
- Dissertation Repositories, ProQuest/UMI
- Citation Management
- Formatting Overview
- Q & A
- Writing Center services
All graduate students doing an ETD are welcome, but we will be tailoring this seminar towards students who have just started the thesis or dissertation process. We look forward to meeting with you!