FD201 - Accounts Payable
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Strand Union Building, 235 - view map
The Financial Development Certification program provides skill building, tools, and professional development to MSU employees performing departmental accounting at MSU.
This course is also helpful for those employees wishing to develop skills and move into financial management positions at MSU.The course FD201 covers:
Register using the following link: HR Training Registration
- Preparing BPAs correctly
- Checking vendor information in Banner
- Wire transfers
- Payments to foreign vendors
- Has my payment been processed?
- W-9s, 1099s, and other tax issues
- P-cards, coding activity in Banner and reporting
- Review travel issues and where to find the info/answers – per diem, mileage, high rate lodging, currency conversion, etc.
- Review various travel forms
- Processing travel - advances, reconciliations, foreign travel
- Human Resources