Team up with MUS Wellness and your coworkers for the Thanksgiving Day Huffing For Stuffing 5k/10k
- Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 8:00am
- Museum of the Rockies
What: Huffing For Stuffing is a race held on Thanksgiving Day (November 28th) in Bozeman with proceeds benefitting the Gallatin Valley Food Bank. Participants can choose from a 5K untimed fun run, a 5K timed run, or a 10K timed run.
By joining the MUS Wellness team, you’ll receive:
· $10 discount off race registration and a buff to wear on race day*
· A six-week written training program
· Optional group training sessions with a certified trainer from the MSU Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center. Group will meet on Tuesdays at 12:10pm, Oct. 22-Nov. 26th at the Fitness Center. Trainer will provide a group warm-up, training tip, and a suggested route and/or pace specific run/walk. Participants are free to run/walk on their own or with the group. If you are not a member of the Fitness Center you will receive a complimentary day pass to use the facility each Tuesday. All fitness levels are welcome. Stay motivated and accountable by joining this group!
· MUS Wellness logo printed on your race t-shirt if you sign up before November 8th.
· Already registered? You can still join the MUS Wellness team to help out your community! A $5 donation will be made to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank for each person who joins the team (up to $600)!
How to Register: Fill out this Survey Monkey to sign up for the MUS Wellness Huffing For Stuffing Team! Discount code, registration instructions, and written training plan will be provided after signing up via Survey Monkey.
For race info, go to: http://www.huffingforstuffing.com/
Must be a MUS Benefits Plan member to participate on the MUS Wellness team. Spouses and dependents on the MUS Benefits Plan welcome!
*Buffs and discount limited to the first 120 people to sign up for the Wellness team. Participants who have already registered for the race will not receive a refund for the discount but can still be added to the team and receive the additional team benefits.
- MUS Wellness