Friends of MSU Library Book Group to Discuss "My Antonia"
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Bozeman Public Library, small community meeting room
Friends of MSU Library Book Group will discuss "My Antonia" by Willa Cather from 6:30-8 p.m. on February 11, in the Bozeman Public Library's small community room, 626 E. Main Street.
The Friends of MSU Library Book Group is open to all members of the MSU and local community. Registration is not required, and drop-ins are highly encouraged.
- For a complete list of this year's titles, please visit: http://guides.lib.montana.edu/Friends_Book_Group.
- For more information on the Friends of MSU Library, visit: http://www.lib.montana.edu/about/friends/index.html
- For more information on the book group, please contact humanities and outreach libraria Jan Zauha at (406) 994-6554 or email@example.com.