Part 2 MSU International Travel Registry
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Building, Byker Auditorium - view map
Overview: This is course 2 of a 2-part course workshop to annually certify the attendee for MSU International Travel Compliance. Part 1 is a pre-requisite to this course.
Why should you Attend: This course will provide the attendee with critical and pertinent information related to University international travel regulations and requirements.
In this course we will learn…
- What is the MSU International Travel Registry?
- WHY is International Travel registration required?
- HOW do I register?
- WHERE do I go to register?
To register for this course and other PD&T offerings, visit HR Training Registration
- Human Resources