Part 1 MSU International Travel Policy
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Building, Byker Auditorium - view map
Overview: This is course 1 of a 2-part course workshop to annually certify the attendee for MSU International Travel Compliance. Part 2: MSU International Travel Registry offered as a follow up to this course workshop.
In this course we will learn…
- What is MSU International Travel Compliance?
- WHY is there International Travel Compliance at MSU?
- HOW do I comply?
- WHERE do I go for compliance information?
Why should you Attend: This course will provide the attendee with critical and pertinent information related to University international travel regulations and requirements.
Whether you travel internationally on a University-sponsored international program, or support those who do, this course is for you!
Areas Covered in the Session:
MSU International Travel Policy
- Steps for MSU International Travel Compliance
- Where to find MSU International Travel Compliance support
- Benefits of Compliance to University International Travelers
To register for this course and other PD&T offerings, visit MSU Registration
- Human Resources