Little Bobcat Track and Field 2020
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 to Sunday, February 2, 2020, from 11:30am to 2:30pm
- Brick Breeden Fieldhouse - view map
The goal of the Little Bobcat Track Program is to teach young athletes (Grades 1-5) the basics of track and field events and strive for personal improvement. We hope this will be a positive experience for everyone involved.
We encourage athletes to wear comfortable clothes to move in, a pair of running shoes, and to bring a water bottle with their name written on it for hydration.
The event will take place at the Brick Breeden Field House.
The schedule for 2020 is:
- Sunday, January 19th - Check-in is from 11:45am-noon, instruction and practice from Noon-2pm
- Sunday, Janaury 26th - Instruction and practice from Noon to 2pm
- Sunday, Febrauary 2nd - Track Meet from Noon to 2:30pm
If you have any questions please contach Mariah McClure at email@example.com
MSU Health Enhancement Major's Club
MSU Track and Field Athletes
Bozeman Noon Optimist
- College of Education, Health and Human Development