Basic Needs Services Training
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Procrastinator Theater in Strand Union Building
The Bounty of the Bridgers MSU Food Pantry and CrashPad Crisis Housing Program are launching a training for staff, faculty, and students that will:
- Give you information on programs that support housing and food security on campus
- Help you identify students who may be housing or food insecure
- Provide tools to guide tough conversations with students who may be in need and properly refer them
This training will be of use to you if you interact with students on a daily basis on or off campus. You might find this especially valuable if you are a professor, TA, service provider, or adviser. There will also be materials provided for future use including resource cards and referral guides to help connect students with services they may need.
RSVP below to reserve your spot and join us from 4:30 to 5:30 at the Procrastinator Theater on February 25th.
- Bounty of the Bridgers Campus Food Pantry