Mass Funding Info Session
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- SUB 233
This info session is for club leaders wanting to request funding from the Office of Student Engagement to use for the 2020-2021 academic year. if your organization is planning on applying for mass funding, attendance to one info session is required.
Mass Funding Spring 2020 Timeline
- Information Sessions: Between February 11, 2020 and March 10, 2020
- Application Deadline: March 24, 2020 at 12pm
- Application Review: March 24 - April 27, 2020
- Notifications of Funding: April 27 - May 1, 2020
To be eligible to apply for Mass Funding:
- At least ONE leader MUST attend an information session. Club advisors and multiple club leaders are welcome to attend. We will NOT accept your application if your club is not represented at one of these sessions. No RSVP necessary.
- February 11, 2020 @ 4pm in SUB 235
- February 14, 2020 @1pm in SUB 168
- March 5, 2020 @ 12:30pm in SUB 233
- March 10, 2020 @ 10am in SUB 233
- If none of these session times work in your schedule, please email email@example.com to set up a time.
The Mass Funding application process takes place in the spring semester, however funding is not available until July 2020.
- Student Organizations