CANCELED - Friends of MSU Library Book Group to Discuss "Dear Life"
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Bozeman Public Library, small community meeting room
The in-person event has been canceled. It may be replaced by an online discussion on reading options in the COVID-19 era. A discussion of the book will likely be re-scheduled for later in the summer or moved to fall.
Friends of MSU Library Book Group will discuss "Dear Life" by Alice Munro from 6:30-8 p.m. on April 14, in Bozeman Public Library's small community room, 626 E. Main Street.
The Friends of MSU Library Book Group is open to all members of the MSU and local community. Registration is not required, and drop-ins are highly encouraged.
- For a complete list of this year's titles, please visit: http://guides.lib.montana.edu/Friends_Book_Group.
- For more information on the Friends of MSU Library, visit: http://www.lib.montana.edu/about/friends/index.html
- For more information on the book group, please contact humanities and outreach libraria Jan Zauha at (406) 994-6554 or email@example.com.