FD401 - Basic Procurement
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- 920 Nopper Building, 134 - view map
Overview: In this course we will learn about Basic Procurement or how do we properly acquire assets and services at MSU and the importance of doing it properly. We will learn who to contact if you have any questions.
Why should you Attend: This course will provide entry level training intended for all individuals on campus who might be spending University dollars? This training features a broad overview of University procurement policies and procedures.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Delegated authority
- Total contract value
- Purchases under $5,000, between $5000.01 and $25,000, and over $25,000
- Sole Source/Brand Name Justifications
- Procurement encumbrances
- Exempt from procurement procedures
- Direct buy opportunities - Term Contracts
Who Will Benefit:
Register using the following link: MSU Registration and search for FD401 Basic Procurement.
- All individuals in positions that require the purchasing of assets/services as part of their job duties
- Human Resources