Friends of MSU Library Book Group to Discuss "Perma Red"
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Bozeman Public Library, small community meeting room
Friends of MSU Library Book Group will discuss "Perma Red" by Debra Magpie Earling from 5:30-8 p.m. on June 2 in rooms 233 and 235 of the MSU Strand Union Building. The event is in conjunction with the Tribal College Librarians Institute and will include dinner.
The Friends of MSU Library Book Group is open to all members of the MSU and local community. Registration is not required, and drop-ins are highly encouraged.
- For a complete list of this year's titles, please visit: http://guides.lib.montana.edu/Friends_Book_Group.
- For more information on the Friends of MSU Library, visit: http://www.lib.montana.edu/about/friends/index.html
- For more information on the book group, please contact humanities and outreach libraria Jan Zauha at (406) 994-6554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.