Expeditions MSU Block 3 Trips
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 to Monday, July 13, 2020, from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Want to make new friends, build a community and explore the wild side of Montana? Join the Outdoor Recreation Program on Expeditions MSU, a five-day, four-night journey to explore and engage with fellow incoming students as you experience the natural wonders of Montana.
Student trip leaders will share some ways in which to maximize your MSU and Bozeman experience as you backpack in the Gallatin Range, explore the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, or retrace Lewis and Clark’s Canoe Journey on the Upper Missouri River. You will learn skills to help navigate both the wilderness and the college environment through a fun and challenging group experience.
Our goals are:
- Learn about yourself and build connections with peers
- Build a connection with MSU
- Build/deepen a connection with Montana
Trips are scheduled after each of the first three summer orientations and before the final orientation prior to classes.
Total cost is $495 which includes all food, transportation, and gear.
Expeditions MSU Block 3 Trips July 9th - 13th
- Backpacking (two sections)
- Yellowstone/Paradise Valley Multi Sport (two sections)
- Canoe the Wild and Scenic Missouri River