Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Food Safety Training Jun 16
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- MMEC Conference Room, 2310 University Way, Bldg. 2, Bozeman, MT
Are you ready for your next food safety inspection?
If you’re working on FSMA compliance, you know that your company must follow Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Regulations. These procedures ensure that food is safe and has been prepared, packed, and stored under hygienic conditions. cGMPs are critical, not only to FSMA compliance but to every food safety and quality certification. That means every employee working with food products must be up-to-date on cGMPs and understand their importance.
Current Good Manufacturing Practice Requirements and Readiness is a one-day workshop to help you and your staff learn, refresh or update your knowledge of cGMP. The training will cover:
- Core requirements
- Changes to former requirements
- Best practices on how to achieve compliance.
The workshop is also an excellent way to prepare for FDA and third-party Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspections. The training will outline what to expect, how to interact effectively with investigators, and how to respond to questions and recommendations.
By the end of the training course, participants will:
- Understand the components and requirements of cGMP within the food and beverage industry.
- Be able to implement cGMP through your organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are being met.
Participants will receive a certificate of successful completion for the course (after passing a written knowledge test).
The course is designed for:
- Quality assurance,
- office personnel
- and anyone who may be inspected by a regulatory body FDA or third-party auditors.
We are continuing to monitor Coronavirus and state "re-opening" guidelines.