Operational Excellence Program Jul 7 -Aug 25
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- MMEC Conference Room, 2310 University Way, Bldg. 1, Bozeman, MT
Want to strengthen your firm’s competitive advantage, and earn a nationally recognized and career-enhancing professional credential? Do you want to make your company the employer of choice for top talent, with best-in-class workforce engagement, customer satisfaction, and financial performance?
Please join us for the Summer 2020 Society of Manufacturing Engineers Lean Bronze Certification Program -the only nationally recognized Lean Certification Credential, and exclusive qualification avenue for full membership in the Lean Alliance of the Greater Gallatin Valley Manufacturing Partnership.
Do you have 50 employees or less? If so, you may be eligible for Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) reimbursement.
- Not “death by PowerPoint” - includes several hands-on experiences at various local manufacturing facilities
- Consists of 7 instructional days (one day per week), plus the optional SME Lean Bronze Exam (see agenda tab for more info)
- New Full Certification option, which includes 12 months of individual support for portfolio projects leading to full Lean Bronze certification by SME. (Learn more about SME Certification here.)