Search Committee and Search Manager Orientation **Now offered as a Banner Online Training**
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020
These trainings are no longer being conducted in Hamilton 202.
Instead, there are two options:
- Reach out to your HR Generalist for a 1:1 group training OR
- There is a self-paced Banner Online Training option now available for both Search Committee and Search Manager Orientation with a link below. Either way will count as your 2-year requirement and covers the exact same material. For this option, please click the link below in RSVP to register for Banner Online Training- HR Search Committee and/or Search Manager. With this option, you can begin any time.
Trainings will include:
- Recruitment Process
- Guidelines for Search Committees (Confidentiality, Protected Classes, Enhancing Diversity, Advertising, Bias and Overcoming It, Interviews, Reference Checks, Verbal Offers)
- Best Practices
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Instructions
- Service Center Team