Intro to HACCP & Food Safety Live Online, Oct 19
- Monday, October 19, 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Live Online OR CSI Applied Technology and Innovation Center Room 134, 315 Falls Avenue, Twin Falls, ID 83303
The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system is a logical, scientific approach to controlling hazards in food production and is a preventive system assuring the safe production of food products. The principle of HACCP can be applied to production, meat slaughter and processing, shipping and distribution, food service, and home preparation.
Successful completion of this course will result in an Introduction to HACCP Certificate with the International HACCP Alliance seal of approval.
Walk Away With:
- An Introduction to HACCP Certificate with the International HACCP Alliance seal of approval.
- Training workbook, with extensive notes, to use during the course and on the job site.
- Certification of Completion provided by CSI Workforce Development and Training.