FSPCA - Preventive Controls for Human Food-PCQI Spokane, WA Jul 21-22
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020 to Wednesday, July 22, 2020, from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, 322 North Spokane Falls Court, Spokane, WA 99201
About this Event
Course participants will get familiar with all requirements of Preventive Controls based food safety plan and how to design the plan, and upon successful completion of the course become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI).In addition, best practices and examples will be presented and participants can apply the freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises which show how to achieve compliance with the requirements.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Create a Preventive Controls Food Safety Plan
- Validate preventative controls
- Review records for implementation and effectiveness
- Review corrective actions
- Perform required reanalysis
Participants receive a certificate of completion directly from FSCPA. Those who receive the certificate from the FSCPA will also be on file with the FDA.
- Jolene Cram